Monday, April 7, 2008

Panera Changed My Life

I continue to live in the dark ages where dial-up internet connection sometimes causes me to take random photobooth pictures, reorganize the folders on my laptop, and make unending to-do lists while I wait for something to load. So I end up with a drink and a friend at a sunny table in Panera. Recently I have found myself drawn there, to the hum of business, the smell of bread, the world at my finger tips with free wifi and a good friend. 
There is nothing better than the luxury of unplanned time at Panera. Researching colleges usually gets me stressed and afraid and excited, but if I have a friend across the table ready to rehash the days happenings while thinking about major life decisions, it seems more bearable and almost relaxing. At Panera the potential for our publication is endless as we ponder possibilities for the newspaper. There is no better place to unwind, catch up with a dear friend while actually doing something productive. 

No comments: